Salary : Competitive commensurate with experience and location.
Experience Required: 5 years + experience developing in a Microsoft environment
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering or computer science or similar
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Other: Full Driver’s Licence preferred due to our semi-rural location
The successful candidate will be part of a small, dedicated development team responsible for creating and enhancing our exciting new range of products as well as maintaining existing products for our larger clients.
The work environment is casual and team members have the opportunity to be responsible for full life-cycle development of new applications as well as improving and providing technical support for existing applications.
To be considered for the role you should have
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- The right to work in the UK
- Working experience of the following
- Object oriented analysis and design and programming.
- Agile Practices
- UX and UI principles
In addition you should have experience in several of the following
- WCF / Web API
- ASP.Net Core / Blazor / .NET Core
As a Mid level/ Senior Developer your responsibilities will fall within the following:
- Software Design
- Planning and tasking out work to implement Software design
- Implement classes
- Unit test classes
- Use specified development practices
- Work as part of a team
- Technical Support and bug fixing
- Produce Documentation