We’re putting the finishing touches on a brand new MaxLab release (MaxLab Release 2021.1). Our last internal version was put through its paces by our test and development team through January and February, but was not released to customers because of Lockdown V2. This means that all of the improvements and new features since our previous release in November are packed into this forthcoming release which will be out by 15 March or before.
A few of the features and improvements coming in this release are:
- Irregular grids as announced previously, this feature is now ready for action. Allowing you to make Class Composites, Star Composites with a natural feel with very little effort. Perfect for class composites which can be used over and over, yet very easy to create.
- Maintenance and archiving tools- move an entire storage folder or use a date filter.
- Improved Order Creator in MaxLab Portal. Staff in the back office or in customer services can now build orders and see the results right in the portal without having access to an Edit client.
- Advanced Search tool in MaxLab Portal.
- Selective send to face detect. Send specific images -rather than an entire collection. Also providing better tools for reporting back on face-detect allowances
- Several improvements to the QR import screen; support new-to-list data entry right in the import screen, and easier tool for manual entry of undetected QRs.
- Integration of Exif data linking (to support Scan & merge)
Please look out for the next announcement where more detail will be provided.